News Headlines: 

Record of Monthly Generation (kWh)

 

The table below is a record of the units of electricity generated each month since the Hydro was commissioned.

15% (approx.) of the electricity is supplied to Bridge End Mill and the remaining 85% (approx.) is supplied to the National Grid.

 

  2010

2011

2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024
Jan 6572 8217 19422 8701 0 (ii) 14032 16424 7548 14339 5955 12667 12577 10628 16045 13785
Feb 5828 7211 11385 6133 0 (ii) 7169 11583 10136 6357 8520 14589 11112 19496 9600  
Mar 6117 2691 3261 3266 0 (ii) 11441 8265 9984 5482 13747 10500 7606

3223

13230  
Apr 4538 3139 10028 3683 0 (ii) 4172 3882 79 3743 1423 0 (v) 0 (v) 2753 6414  
May 0 (i) 4501 3920 6765 6799 10914 975 1213 138 (iv) 2214 (v) 9396 1817 1893  
Jun 0 (i) 5276 7372 0 3491 1876 2808 1969 (iv) 6796 1178 (v) (v)

725(v)

870

 
Jul 5510 6510 2482 4060

572

(i) 7598 5820 314 (iv) 3103 5384 799 2491 10925  
Aug 6704 7378 13420 7261 8768 6077(iii) 7303 6764 6929 9734 6658 2906 1401 7710  
Sept 11597 13733 10745 2350 0 (i) 3837 5989 7287 8160 11459 6564 2236 2989 4372  
Oct 9690 8867 3163 12512 10659 5708 1787 12103 4727 13167 12925 13957 13711 12804  
Nov 10346 3593 8648 1431 11328 17768 9367 7055 7629 9800 11449 11877 16198 16525  
Dec 3904 23303 14918 0 (ii) 15440 21036 5878 9981 16937 14553 15912 15894 8321 20405  
Annual 70806 94419 108764 56122 57057

104030

81859 79939 74755 100471 97826 88360 83753 120793  

       

Notes  
(i) No generation due to a prolonged period of low river level
(ii) No generation due to a prolonged breakdown due to failed lower bearing
(iii) Generation restricted during installation of new Variable Speed Control System
(iv) Low generation due to very dry summer
(v) Low generation due to very low rainfall

      

Search: